Thursday, September 11, 2008

God Bless America

I just wanted to say that I send my deepest condolences to those that lost loved ones on 9-11-01 and I still feel the emotions of that fateful day, here seven years later. I lost my sister on Sept. 6th, 2003, and a cousin whom I had lost touch with, died on Sept. 08, 2008. My birthday, and my son's birthday are this coming weekend. Needless to say, this is a very emotional time for my family. I just want to send out warm, peaceful vibes, if you will, to all that are affected by the events of this month of September.
God Speed to my friend, Jim King, in Houston and our family members in and around the area of Texas that is facing the Storm, Ike.

Above all, GOD BLESS US, EVERY ONE...

Cat
p.s. And, yes, I am smiling...that's what a peaceful, (although melancholy) heart can do...smile and be grateful for all the good that is abundant in my life...

1 comment:

blondie said...

You Cat, are a wonderful human being! I just wish there were more of you!!
Blessings,
blondie :))