Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 is a Whole New Year to Look Forward To!

2010 was a good year. I was blessed with the precious opportunity to be a care provider for my first grandchild while his parents work and go to college and police academy. I was also blessed with the ability to attend the Restoring Honor Rally in Washington, DC on 8-28 of this year. Both of these things have meant so much to me. Being afforded the privelege of loving, teaching, and caring for one of your grandchildren on a (nearly) daily basis is something to treasure always. Being able to be in the midst of over half a million like-minded, peaceful, honorable, patriotic people on the Mall in DC is a memory to be treasured as well.
I would like to post more on these subjects, as well as the many other blessings I am so grateful for, e.g. another grandchild on the way; in the days to come. I have a blog...I should use it, huh!?
Don't forget, dear friends to count those blessings every day...it is so amazing to see them multiply right before your very eyes! God bless each of us mightily!

No comments: